The TGZ Bitterfeld-Wolfen is located in Wolfen in area A of the P-D ChemiePark Bitterfeld Wolfen and is therefore integrated with the chemical site, which is characterized by:
- Efficient infrastructure that has been in recent years completely renovated and modernized,
- Industrial areas of a total of 1,200ha, of which about 200ha are still available for settlement,
- Nationally and internationally recognised expertise in the fields of chemistry, coatings and photovoltaic
- Linked chemical production,
- Availability of chlorine and other basic chemicals,
- Analytic and environmental services,
- Potential of well-qualified employees in all occupational groups,
- excellent transport connections to rail (ICE-Bitterfeld 4 km away) and highway (A9 just 5 km), the airport Halle-Leipzig (35 km) and Berlin (on the A9, approximately 120 km)
Future-oriented, in the middle of the economic area of Central Germany, Situated in the centre of the chemical triangle Leipzig-Halle-Dessau.
These towns are within a 20-40km radius, directly determining the cultural and regional picture apart from economy and science.
The TechnologiePark Mitteldeutschland, part of the business park area Heideloh lies in the immediate vicinity of the PD Chemical Park Bitterfeld Wolfen.
With previously settled companies like Q-Cells AG, EverQ GmbH, CSG Solar AG, Sontor GmbH and Calyxo GmbH, it is currently developing to the top European location for the solar technology.
The business park Heideloh is priority location for large industrial settlements in the county Sachsen-Anhalt.
International logistics companies like DHL and the Rosner are already located here. Please check out the overview of all industrial and commercial sites in the district of Bitterfeld.
The TGZ is located right in the middle in the central German economic area, in the center of the chemical triangle Bitterfeld, Leuna and Schkopau, and close to the cities of Leipzig, Halle and Dessau. These lie within a radius of 50 km distance and shape in addition to economy and science the cultural environment of the region.
For future “global player” is the region of Bitterfeld-Wolfen is the right start-up place.